Get certified in The Art of Circling
This training begins September 30th. The Art of Circling is an interactive group mindfulness program that empowers the individual, strengthens a community and enhances productivity of any collective.
WHAT YOU GAIN
• Certification as an Art of Circling Facilitator
• Learn how to lead transformational experiences and hold space for any group
• Learn ritual techniques to enhance your mindfulness practice
• Experience self-empowerment through self-awareness
• Develop confidence in leading and group sharing
• Bring meaning to every day celebrations
• How to use the Art of Circling both professionally and in your personal life
WHAT YOU GIVE
• 1 day a month for 3 months
• Month-to-month assignments
• Writing assignments
• Must do ALL 3 sessions to complete the certificate (these come as a package)
The DEN Meditation’s premiere Circle facilitator
Andréa has been leading women’s self-empowerment circles, monthly moon circles, and celebration circles since 2004. Hundreds of women from all walks of life have found their way to Andréa’s circles and many have experienced radical transformations in their personal and professional lives. Andréa uses the art of circling to help people create deeper relationships with their authentic selves, build communities and support, and experience a sense of oneness that strengthens the human spirit. Andréa is a Way of Council facilitator, certified through the Ojai Foundation in Ojai, California.
If cancellation occurs 2-6 weeks before the program begins, there will be a 25% cancellation fee. If cancellation occurs within 2 weeks before the program begins, no refunds will be given.