~ DEN Meditation Retreats ~
Adirondacks: Yoga and Meditation Retreat
Summer Camp for the Soul: Yoga and Meditation Retreat
The Brampton in the Adirondacks, Warrensburg, New York
Pack your bags, grab your yoga mat and leave your cares behind. Join us for this week of play and adventure in the most insanely picturesque and gorgeous summer camp for adults.
The DEN has partnered with Nina Endrst, a premier yoga and meditation instructor, to guarantee you the most carefree and incredibly soul-fulfilling vacation. Everything is taken care of! This setting is perfect for nostalgic vibes and a wellness retreat. The rustic-chic cabins and stunning cottages will keep you sleeping soundly, the healthy food will keep you more than satisfied, and the meditation and yoga, tarot and journaling will leave you totally restored and more connected. In between all of the yoga, workshops and meditations, you will still have plenty of time to enjoy the place, swim, paddle board, lounge and roast some marshmallows. This week is guaranteed to bring out the freedom of being a kid again. This retreat is for anyone who simply wants to create a little more space to breathe.
We live in a fast and sometimes chaotic world, most of us existing primarily in our busy minds. We spend countless hours analyzing, worrying, thinking and consuming information. We appear to be connected in every way, yet many of us are more disconnected than ever. This retreat is about taking time to free the mind and reconnect with yourself and others. To rest, restore, release and enjoy the simpler things that ground us in who we truly are.
All levels welcome. All you need to bring is yourself and an open heart.
From a young age Nina pursued a wellness path and felt called to teach yoga while healing some deeply rooted traumas of her own. She studied with some of the best in Manhattan and continues to practice and expand through books, music, movement and meditation. Nina guides students through thoughtfully designed classes, meant to strengthen and soften the mind, body, and spirit.
She teaches to the energy in the room and makes a conscious effort to offer a safe and supportive space for her students. Her sequences are thoughtfully balanced and combine Hatha, Iyengar, Yin & Vinyasa styles. Nina encourages students to drop in and heal themselves from the ground up, rooting themselves in a strong foundation while also allowing for playful, fluid movement. She believes the most important part of this practice is presence. She opens and closes class with a guided meditation and often offers a writing component that pairs beautifully with the meditative physical practice.
Nina lives her yoga and is inspired by traveling to places outside her comfort zone both physically and emotionally. She believes it is a privilege to have the opportunity to share this healing practice. All levels are welcome.
Nina is currently based in Hudson, NY and leads retreats around the world.
The Brampton is a secluded lodge situated on the Hudson River amongst 15 acres of woodland tucked away in the foothills of the Adirondack mountains. It’s just 20 mins from Lake George and 15 mins from the largest ski resort in NY, Gore Mountain. The property consists of a main lodge, cabins, glamping tens, a hot tub, a fire pit, an outdoor yoga space and a barn for chillax-ing. The Brampton is extremely well equipped for all sorts of summertime activities—including kayaking, tubing, hiking, waterskiing, golf, rafting, fishing or, frankly, just breathing in some fresh air. The Brampton is a true summer camp for adults and a space where you can just free your mind, and connect with your heart.
- Air Conditioning
- Shared Bathroom
- Located in the Main Lodge
Triple (shared bed):$1500
- Air Conditioning
- Private Bathroom
Triple (shared bed):$1700
- 2 Twin Beds
- Cozy Furnishings
Double (shared bed):$2600
- King Bed
- Private Outdoor Bathroom
Double (shared bed):$1500
*A $750 non-refundable deposit holds your space.
*Final payment is due June 17th.
- 6 nights stay at the Brampton
- 3 healthy vegetarian meals each day. Gluten-free and vegan options available.
- 2 yoga classes each day led by Nina
- Workshops and discussions led by Nina
- All activities
- Albany airport pickup and drop-off
- Lots of love and attention!
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- NYC transfers
- Massages and healing treatments
- Any outside activities or services
- This retreat begins at 6 PM on Friday August 17th, but feel free to arrive anytime after 2 PM. The retreat ends at 12 PM on Thursday August 23rd.
- The Brampton is located in Warrensburg, NY. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, which is an hour away by car. We will arrange airport transfers on the first and last days of the retreat.
- If you plan on traveling from NYC, the best way to get to the Brampton is by train. You’ll take the train from Penn Station to Fort Edward-Glen Falls Amtrack and we’ll pick you up from the station once you arrive. The journey takes 4 1/2 hours total.
- All yoga experience levels are welcome on this retreat.
- A $750 non-refundable deposit holds your space. Final payment is due June 17th.
8 – 9 am Coffee, tea and fruit
9 – 10:30 am Yoga and meditation
10:30 – 11:30 am Brunch
12 – 5 pm Free time
5:30 – 6:30 pm Yoga
7 – 9 pm Dinner
9 – 11 pm Bonfire