~ DEN Meditation Retreat ~
Bali Retreat: October
Unwind the Mind
Meditation Retreat in Bali
DEN Scholarship Code: “DENBALI”
Mention this code in the comment section of our contact form to receive your very own DEN Scholarship applied to the trip fee.
Join Ryan Weiss and the DEN Meditation for an unforgettable weeklong meditation retreat in Ubud, Bali—the island’s artistic, cultural and spiritual heart. The retreat takes place at Soul Shine, a boutique hotel and yoga retreat oasis, nestled amidst rice terraces and lush tropical rainforest. Soul Shine was founded by American musician and humanitarian Michael Franti and is a space dedicated to pure happiness. Here, you will have the opportunity to relax, explore, and deepen your meditation practice. Bali, The Island of the Gods, is a powerful earth vortex and is well known as a place of healing and transformation. This retreat includes visits to sacred sites like the Tirta Empul Water Temple, Monkey Forest, and Mt. Batur Volcano for a sunrise hike. Also an incredible beach day as well. Whether you are looking to create big changes in your life—or simply seeking more peace—this retreat will help you set your intentions in motion. We look forward to hosting you in magical Bali!
ABOUT THE RESORT
Soulshine Bali is a boutique hotel and yoga retreat oasis located five minutes outside of the village of Ubud, Bali in Indonesia. Soulshine Bali has been dedicated to creating a place of happiness where groups or individuals can come to relax, adventure, deepen their practices, eat great food, play in the sun and get back to being themselves. All of the team members come from nearby villages, and will make you feel welcome from the moment you arrive. So whether your passion is practicing yoga on the rooftop studio, walking through the rice fields, lounging by the pool, day tripping to the beach, temples and volcanoes, or finding your perfect spot to sink into a good book, the chic and unpretentious vibe will make you feel at home.”
- Soul masterclass
- Daily meditation and yoga
- Sound healing
- Ecstatic dance
- Sacred Monkey Forest visit
- Tirta Empul Water Temple visit
- Mt. Batur Volcano hike
- Agni Hotra Fire Ceremony
- Beach day
- Visits with Balinese and Aryuvedic healers
- Massages and spa treatments
- Lodging and All Meals
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Airfare, Spa and Massages
|7-8 am||Coffee, tea and fruit|
|8-10 am||Yoga and meditation|
|2-5 pm||Excursion or free time|
|5-7 pm||Evening workshop|
|8-10 pm||Night program|
A non-refundable deposit of $750 holds your space! Your remaining balance will be due two months before the retreat start date.
- Garden, jungle and rice paddy views
- Ensuite bathroom
- Outdoor shower
- Private terrace
- Air conditioning
- King bed of 2 double beds
- Garden view
- Shared bathroom
- Air conditioning
- King bed or 2 twin beds
- Soulshine is located an hour away from the Denpasar International Airport. We will provide transportation to and from the airport on the first and last days of the retreat.
- The retreat begins at 6 pm October 14th and finishes at 12 pm October 21st. Please try to plan your travels accordingly.
- If you are a US citizen, you do not need a visa to enter Indonesia. You will be issued a 30 day visa-upon-arrival at the airport in Denpasar. Please ensure that you have a passport with 2 full pages remaining and that is valid for at least 6 months.
- This retreat includes 3 healthy meals a day prepared by Soulshine’s chefs and all activities.
- Spa treatments and off-site healings from traditional Balinese and Aryuvedic healers are optional and not included in the retreat price.
As a leading influencer in the Mindfulness space, Ryan speaks at worldwide events about Spiritual Practice, Relationships and Creativity in a modern world and the blend between Meditation and Technology. His passion inspires thousands of people who wake up to his daily morning emails, “Waking Up With Ryan”. His website, wakingupwithryan.com, also features his week-long video series that helps viewers set the foundation for a good and calm day ahead. Ryan speaks weekly at the brand new Wanderlust Hollywood and has a bustling Life Coaching practice.
If you’re interested in attending, you’ll need to fill out the application. Once your application is accepted, we can discuss your goals for the retreat during a one-on-one video call, and we can help make the best decision for you.
Don't see the date of the Workshop you're looking for? Click on the calendar icon above, or hit the NEXT >> button to search for upcoming dates.