~ DEN Meditation Workshops ~
Breathwork with Jon Paul Crimi
The most common statement I get after my Breathwork Class is “Oh My God! that felt like 10 years of therapy without saying a word, I released and let go of everything!”
Breathwork is a purely experiential thing that’s different for everybody and different every time you do it, so it’s impossible to describe but one thing is guaranteed and that is that you will feel completely different than how you felt when you came in. It’s undeniable.
Jon Paul will explain the technique and some of the things you may experience with humor and east coast straightforwardness. (No woo-woo here) After the Active Breathing (There’s a little bit of work in Breathwork) he’ll take you through a guided Heart Opening that will leave you FILLED with Gratitude and Love.
It’s suggested you don’t eat for a few hours before class.
Breathwork is a powerful technique for exploration, discovery, healing, and personal growth. Working with the breath enables you to take better care of yourself and release beliefs and patterns that no longer serve you. Most people leave breathwork sessions feeling clearer, calmer, more content and relaxed. You’ll breathe to a curated playlist to enhance the experience and help you focus.
After a few minutes of breathing, you may feel a tingly sensation of energy vibrating through your body, moving the stuck energy in your system. Many people report having profound experiences. Your experience will be unique to you and your path.
Breathwork is different for everyone and different every time you do it.
What You May Experience…
- Ability to manifest greater abundance
- Deep healing of wounds, grief, and traumas
- Accesses expanded states of consciousness, including higher guidance and clarity
- Transcends the mind and emotions and supports Awakening
- Allows undigested emotions & memories to be released
- Mystical revelations
- Releases toxins from the cells of the body
- Massive stress relief and deep relaxation
- Transcends the mind and emotions and supports the awakening to the truth of who you really are
- Greater self-love and more loving relationships
- Emotional Balance
- Relief from physical pain
- Increased connection to a source
- Overwhelming feelings of joy
- Deep inner peace
- Allows for connectedness & oneness to arise