~ DEN Meditation Retreat ~
Greece Retreat: July
Healing the Heart
Meditation Retreat in Greece
Have you had trouble feeling the depths of your heart? Is it tough for you to experience serenity? Is peace, happiness, clarity too good for you to experience in person!? If your answer is somewhat yes to any of these questions, think no more…and join us for this heartwarming meditation retreat in Ithaca, a serene island, unspoiled by mass tourism, in Greece. The retreat is mindfully designed to heal your heart and help you discover your innate purpose through powerful, yet gentle, meditations and talks. While Heather will be sharing her mindfulness meditations to open your heart, Chandresh will be leading you into his guided mantra meditations to heal your heart. It’s the powerful, and much-loved, combo of mindfulness and eastern traditional meditations offered respectively by Heather and Chandresh!
Let’s help you shift from head to heart! Join us!
Chandresh Bhardwaj is a spiritual advisor, international speaker, and the author of the bestselling book, Break the Norms: Questioning Everything You Think You Know About God and Truth, Life and Death, Love and Sex. Currently based in L.A., Chandresh quit his Wall Street job to launch the nonprofit Break the Norms Movement with the intention of awakening the human awareness from its conditioned self. He is a world traveler who frequently speaks about spirituality across the globe, from Europe to Asia and the Americas. “Spirituality is a borrowed knowledge,” says Chandresh. “We must meditate to experience our own version of it.”
Heather Prete is a UCLA-certified Mindfulness facilitator, Self-Compassion teacher, and Mindfulness in Recovery coach. She began her formal training with Tibetan Compassion practices in 1998 and has received instruction in the U.S. and Asia. Heather spent time training PhDs at the Tarzana Treatment center and working as a guiding teacher for Mindful School’s online adult courses (which were featured in Time magazine’s cover story, “The Mindful Revolution”). She also worked with those in recovery at Alternatives Treatment Center, Westside Treatment, and BLVD Centers. Since 2000, Heather has remained committed to yearly retreats ranging from seven to 30 days in length and has completed three teacher trainings.
ABOUT THE RESORT
Itha108 is a Greek island retreat set in a place of outstanding natural beauty, providing a space specifically for peace, relaxation and practice. Found on one of the smallest islands in the Ionian constellation, Ithaca is radiating with Grecian authenticity, and its shores play host to a long Homeric and mythical history whose many mysteries are sensed amongst animated panorama and secretive coves. Itha108 overlooks the sea and the eastern coastline of neighbouring Kefalonia from an elevated wilderness of olive trees and exposed rocks that provide the elements around which it is built, allowing its natural beauty to speak for itself. An emphasis on indoor-outdoor living ensures full use of the land and its treasures that extend to sweeping and hidden beaches below.
- 6 rooms available
1 Single: $3000/ppSOLD OUT
- 5 Doubles: $2400/pp
LUXURY STONE HOUSE
- Double (king bed): $2600/pp
- Single: $3000/pp
- 2 Luxury Yurt Doubles (twins): $2000/pp
- 2 Regular Yurt Doubles (twins): $1800/pp
- 1 Yurt with 4 (twins): $1500/pp
- Guided walking tour of Odysseus’ Palace
- Visit the Nymph’s Cave
- Visit a local olive orchard
- Farewell celebration dinner in town
- Daily yoga
- Beach time (5 min walk to 3 different beaches!)
- Scuba diving and snorkeling
- Kayaking, paddle boarding, boat tours
- Walking and shopping in traditional Greek villages
- Visits to ancient archaeological sites
- Traditional Greek cooking class
- Massages and spa treatments
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
|8-10 am||Yoga and meditation|
|2-5 pm||Free time or excursion|
|5-7 pm||Evening meditation and workshop|
|8-10 pm||Reflection time or group circle|
- The nearest airport to Itha108 is on Kefalonia, the neighboring island. We will provide transportation–ferry and bus transfers–to and from the airport on the first and last days of the retreat. The journey takes about an hour.
- The retreat begins at 12 pm July 22nd and finishes at 8:30 am July 29th. Please try to plan your travels accordingly.
- This retreat includes 3 healthy meals a day prepared by Itha108’s chefs.
- If you are a US citizen, you do not need a visa to enter Greece. Please ensure that you have a valid passport prior to the retreat.
- Please note that this retreat is all inclusive, with the exception of airfare.
Retreat prices are per person. You must make separate reservations for each person in your group. This retreat is all inclusive, with the exception of travel/airfare and spa treatments.
|Luxury Stone House||
DEPOSIT: A non-refundable deposit of $750 holds your space! Your remaining balance will be due two months before the retreat start date.