Reiki Certification: Level 2
Reiki 2 Certification teaches you to perform Distant or Absentee Reiki. This means that you are able to send Reiki to yourself and others through space and time, anywhere, whenever you choose to. This level is considered the practitioner level of Reiki, allowing you to start charging for your Reiki services.
Reiki 2 Certification Highlights
- Receive level 2 attunement that enables you to channel even more Reiki energy
- Begin a new 21-day energetic cleanse of the chakra system that results in transformation
- Learn the level 2 Reiki symbols and how to use them
- Learn how to preform distant Reiki
- Learn new tools for in person reiki sessions
- Practice sending and receiving the Reiki through distant Reiki treatments
- Practice giving and receiving “hands on” reiki sessions
- Learn how to send the Reiki to your past traumas for healing
- Learn how to send the Reiki to help manifest your desires
Jamie was divinely guided, during her own healing journey, to her first healing ally: Reiki. She had no idea what it was but it intuitively made sense to her. After her first session, she was told she could learn how to do it on her own and be able to assist her own healing and the healing of others. During her journey, she’s become a Reiki Master and Certified Spiritual Life Coach. Jamie is well versed in the following alternative healing modalities: Reiki, Emotional Freedom Technique, Sedona Method, Mediumship, Animal Communication and Animal Reiki, Essential Gut Therapy Massage, Angel Card Readings, Divine Channeling, Guided Meditations, Intuitive Messages, Spiritual Life Coaching, Essential Oils, Crystals and Health and Wellness Coaching.
Nia Tracey Ostrand
Nia is certified to teach Reiki, Yoga, and the Akashic Records (a powerful way to commune with spirit.) She also incorporates meditation and Native practices to enhance her workshops and private sessions. Her weekly Reiki Healing Circle combines Reiki and a gentle guided meditation to Heal, Restore, Open and Transform. Studies have shown that Reiki increases the white blood cell count, giving a much needed boost to the immune system, and has also been shown to relieve pain, depression, anxiety , insomnia and more. When one gives or receives Reiki their brain moves into an Alpha state causing a deep relaxation, a state that is often hard to find in our busy western world. She also loves teach Reiki and to pass this gift of healing and expansion on.